This is my natural, but fall inspired eye. I love using naturals, because I feel like they make your eyes pop, and you can do more with your clothing. I uploaded a video of me actually doing this eye makeup on my youtube channel, which you can go to here: http://youtube.com/ashleySHOUTSmakeup. I would love any feed back you'd want to give on makeup tutorials that you want to see me attempt, so please don't be shy to comment. Also, if you subscribe to my YouTube channel and my Beautylish blog, I will return the favor!
Products used for this style:
- Two Faced Natural Palette
- Maybelline Eyestudio in the color Caffine Rush
- MAC studio fix foundation
- MAC blush in the color coppertone
- Maybelinne double extend mascara
- Loreal Black eyeliner
Thank You, Loves.