Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Too Faced Natural Eye Pallette

I LOVE MY Too Faced Natural Eye Palette! I can use it for absolutely any outfit, any time of day, anywhere, anytime! I have bought this palette about three times, and they last for a really long time. You can use this palette for a really long time, because the eye shadows are a decent size. Neutral is always the way to go when you don't want to over-do your makeup, and is awesome when you want your fashion focus on something else like an amazing dress. I would recommend this palette to just about every one, especially beginners, because this package comes with little note cards teaching you different eye shadow techniques and different combos with the colors. I like to use heaven as a cheek highlight, also. The names of the colors are also really creative. And I love that this pallet has a magnet-close on it, that grantees it wont spill and ruin whatever you keep it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment