Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Perfect Combination To A Perfect Picture

I model for a company in the town that I live in, and I have gotten many compliments on this picture. I have also been asked to write out how to re-create this look. So here goes!

Products Used In This Picture:
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - $26.50
  • MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation - $29.50
  • John Frida Root Awakening Strengthening Hairspray - $6.49
  • L'Oreal Double Extend Eyeliner - $6.26
  • L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara in Carbon Black - $10.99
  • Pysician's Formula Planet Blush - $8.79
  • Urban Decay's Primer Potion - $19.00
  • Too Faced Brow Envy - $35.00
  • Too Faced Natural Eye Collection - $36.00
  • Wet 'N Wild Megalast Lip Color - $2.99
Clothing and Shoes:
  • Shirt : Forever21 (a few years ago) - $15.50
  • Skirt : Forever21 (this year) - $7.50
  • Shoes : Forever21 (this year) - $22.80

Thank you, guys, for reading! Don't forget to comment and make suggestions and recommendations! I love hearing your opinions!

Also, check out my other sites! If you follow/subscribe I'll return the favor.
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment